Amazon Prime streaming nine Premier League games live on Boxing Day – how you can watch them for FREE
The company agreed a £90million deal with the top-flight to start streaming games this season.
It gives them the broadcast rights to 20 live games, spread over two rounds of fixtures, for each of the next three campaigns.
They showed a set of midweek fixtures in early December and will now broadcast the Boxing Day games, too.
This season is the first time ever in the UK that Premier League matches are not shown live on a traditional TV channel.
Below are all the matches that will be available on Prime Video on Boxing Day.
Boxing Day games
- Tottenham vs Brighton (12:30)
- Aston Villa vs Norwich (15:00)
- Bournemouth vs Arsenal (15:00)
- Chelsea vs Southampton (15:00)
- Crystal Palace vs West Ham (15:00)
- Everton vs Burnley (15:00)
- Sheffield United vs Watford (15:00)
- Man United vs Newcastle (17:30)
- Leicester vs Liverpool (20:00)
- Wolves vs Man City (19:45 – Friday, December 27)
How to watch Boxing Day games for free
Existing and new Prime members can watch the game via the Prime Video app, across mobile, Fire TV, games consoles, Virgin’s V6 TV Box, BT TV, TalkTalk TV, Apple TV, Chromecast and online.
Fans can also watch the action on Prime Video in 4K Ultra HD at no extra cost.
Non-members can start a 30-day FREE trial of Amazon Prime – which will grant them access to all of the action. You can sign up here.
Farhad Moshiri praises Duncan Ferguson and hopes Carlo Ancelotti retains Everton passion