WWE Abu Dhabi Supershow Results (12/8): Roman Reigns Defeats HHH
Aside from the show WWE ran last Thursday night, WWE ran a Supershow in Abu Dhabi last Friday night which featured a match between Triple H and Roman Reigns for the Intercontinental Title in the main event.
Below are complete results of the WWE Supershow which took place in Abu Dhabi on December 8th:
– Finn Balor def. Samoa Joe. Quick paced opener in which both men had moments in the match. Balor gets the pin after hitting the Coup de Grace and then he tells the fans after the match how much he has enjoyed his first time wrestling in Abu Dhabi.
– Jason Jordan def. Bo Dallas. Jordan sold his knee injury a lot less than he was supposed to. Balor prevails over Dallas in a short match, with Dallas being helped to the back by Curtis Axel afterwards.
– Braun Strowman won a triple threat match against Kane and Bray Wyatt. All three men got good pops from the crowd. Both Kane and Wyatt took turns beating down Strowman, but it was Strowman who came out on top in the end. Wyatt tries to use a chair on him, but Strowman reverses it into a slam for the win.
– Sheamus & Cesaro retained their Raw Tag Team Titles in a cage match against Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose. Both Sheamus and Ambrose escaped the cage early and Rollins looked to be in charge after using a kendo stick on Cesaro. But Rollins was blocked from climbing the cage by Sheamus, and the distraction allowed Cesaro to climb the cage on the other side of the ring and reach down to the floor before Rollins.
Elias pleased the crowd in attendance as he sang for them. He then introduces Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows for the next match.
– Titus O’Neil & Apollo Crews def. Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows. This was a very short tag match where everyone had their own moment to shine. Once again it was Crews who impressed the crowd the most with his power moves, and he gets the pinfall victory for his team.
– Enzo Amore retained his Cruiserweight Title against Kalisto. Amore gets a decent welcome until he insulted Abu Dhabi. After a slow start, where both men exchanged some dance moves, it was Amore who prevailed as he won with a pin using his feet on the ropes.
– Roman Reigns def. Triple H to retain his Intercontinental Title. Both men got big pops on their way to the ring, with Triple H winning the popularity contest early on as the 14-time champion made his first appearance competing in the UAE. After a slow start, the action heats up and both men have near-falls, with Triple H kicking out of the Superman punch. But after Reigns powers out of a pedigree attempt, he spears Triple H to win the match.
After the match, Reigns is attacked by Sheamus, Cesaro and Samoa Joe. Triple H looks as if he will align with them but then attacks the trio to defend Reigns. Triple H was also out-numbered, but Ambrose and Rollins comes out to fight the trio off, and they together with their Shield brother Reigns hits a triple powerbomb to Sheamus.
Reigns and Triple H then shake hands to send the crowd home happy and to conclude WWE’s fifth visit to the UAE since 2012.
Click Here: Rugby league Jerseys