WrestleMania 31 Opening Betting Odds Released
With WrestleMania 31 less than two weeks away, online betting site Paddy Power has released the opening betting lines for the show. Here are the current odds for each match:
– Roman Reigns is favored (2/7) to defeat Brock Lesnar (9/4) for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.
– Sting is favored (1/7) to defeat The Authority’s Triple H (4/1).
– The Undertaker is favored (2/9) to defeat Bray Wyatt (11/4).
– Randy Orton is favored (8/11) to defeat Seth Rollins (even).
– John Cena is favored (1/7) to defeat Rusev (4/1) for the United States Championship.
– Dean Ambrose is favored (4/6) to win the WWE Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match. The odds for the other participants are Daniel Bryan (3/1), Bad News Barrett (9/2), Stardust (8/1), Dolph Ziggler (11/1), Luke Harper (19/1) and R-Truth (35/1).
– Damien Mizdow is favored (8/5) to win the Second Annual Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal.
– AJ Lee and Paige are favored (3/10) to defeat The Bella Twins (11/5).
– Will Seth Rollins cash in his Money In The Bank Briefcase at Wrestlemania 31? The odds makers think not (4/7).
* MAJOR Potential Spoilers For The WrestleMania Main Event, IC & US Title Matches