Hulk Hogan & Ric Flair's TNA Returns, Kurt Angle's Future, GenME Apologize
– Hulk Hogan has been back in the gym training and is getting ready to return to TNA television. Hogan will be at this week’s iMPACT! tapings and wrote on Twitter that he’s “Getting ready to go to Orlando.”
– Another legend set to return to TNA at tonight’s iMPACT! tapings is Ric Flair. The “Nature Boy,” who has been out of action since the blow up he had while on the recent European tour, is currently dealing with a shoulder injury.
Flair reportedly suffered a torn his rotator cuff in a match with Doug Williams. Sources had expected Ric Flair to undergo surgery, meaning he would have been out for around 4 months, but he has decided to skip it for now and return back to work.
– While Kurt Angle teased retirement after losing to Jeff Jarrett at last night’s Against All Odds pay-per-view, he is confirmed for the Victory Road pay-per-view on March 13th. Per the stipulations last night, Angle now must walk Karen Jarrett down the aisle on the March 3rd iMPACT when she and Jeff renew their vows. Angle taking his boots off and leaving them in the ring at the PPV was a symbolic guesture that is done when amateur wrestlers are ending their careers.
– Max and Jeremy Buck posted messages on their Twitter accounts last night apologizing for not being able to make the Against All Odds pay-per-view.
* News On JEFF HARDY’s TNA Title Win, STING’s TNA Future & More
(Partial Source: PWInsider.com)